Interior light installation, Old St Mellons
I offer a complete indoor and outdoor light fitting service for customers in and around the Cardiff area. If you don’t know what type of lighting you need, where; i can help you decide and install it at a convenient time. Typical lighting jobs include:
- Replacing halogen lamps with LEDs, which cost less to run, generate little heat (important for downlight fittings that sit inside the ceiling or loft void), are available in different light temperatures (daylight, cool and warm light, for example) and beam outputs, with most manufacturers quoting around 25,000 hours of operating time.
- Swapping ceiling pendants with stylish fittings with better outputs.
- Fitting light switches to match room decoration to suit all colours, styles and budgets including white, black, pink, blue, green, brushed brass, brushed chrome, gun metal and pearl.
- Single light fittings replaced with recessed downlights to ensure the light is where you need it.
- New lighting circuits installed to supply lights where there aren’t any. Loft, airing cupboards, cloakrooms and garages. There are light fittings available to suit all rooms. So if you have a long hallway with one pendant or the switch is too far away from the front door; i’m a qualified electrician who installs all types of lights in Cardiff throughout the week and weekend.
- Additional light switches. Would you like to control a light fitting from a second or third area of your living or bedroom? Cables can be buried inside the wall for the nicest possible finish, or surface-mounted. Wireless switching is also an option providing a central switch (your existing switch point) and additional switches connected via a wireless connection.